How it Works
The DocuSign integration shares contract engagement signals with Salesloft:
- Contract signed
- Contract sent but not viewed
- Contract viewed but not signed
Create Plays using the contract engagement signals from DocuSign to automatically prompt sellers to follow up on buyer activity when it matters most. Plays are prioritized by Conductor AI in the Rhythm focus zone so that reps stay focused on the buyers and deals that are most likely to help them hit their number.
Contract engagement signals from DocuSign create notifications in users’ Live Feed, making it easy to stay on top of buyer activity without switching between apps.
The Salesloft DocuSign integration is available for DocuSign Connect customers and is powered by the DocuSign Connect eSignature webhook.
To setup the DocuSign integration, follow these steps:
- Admins: Navigate to your Salesloft Team Settings.
- Under the Administration section, select Integrations.
- Find the DocuSign integration row; Toggle On.
- You will then be redirected to login to DocusSign.
- After you have logged in and selected the account to link, you will be prompted to authorize the application.