How it Works
With the Vidyard Rhythm integration, video engagement activities are tied to a contact record within Salesloft for a full picture of prospect intent. Sellers can see and take actions directly within Salesloft for a more integrated workflow.
The Vidyard Rhythm integration shares these video engagement signals with Salesloft:
- Watched less than 25%
- Watched more than 25%
- Watched more than 50%
- Watched more than 75%
Keep sellers focused on the tasks that matter with Salesloft Rhythm and Vidyard’s video engagement insights.
- Create Plays using the video engagement signals from Vidyard so you can reach out at the right time with the perfect message.
- Conductor AI prioritizes Plays in the Rhythm focus zone so that sellers never miss a hot lead or critical follow-up.
- Video views are populated directly into the Live Feed so your team has full visibility into a contact’s engagement.
Available Play frameworks:
- Watched less than 25% → send email
- Watched more than 25% → create call
- Watched more than 50% → create call
- Watched more than 75% → create call
Uses the Vidyard Rhythm integration
Cadence and email
Vidyard for Salesloft makes it easy to add a personal video message to your Salesloft emails and cadences.
- Quickly record custom video messages that help humanize the sales process and build rapport and trust. It's as easy as leaving a voicemail!
- Include a custom animated thumbnail to grab viewers' attention and boost video views and open rates.
- Drive next steps by adding an in-video CTA that provides additional content or gives viewers easy access to your calendar.
The standard Vidyard integration for Cadence and emails is available for all users and plans including free users. With the standard integration, you can record, screen share, and send videos directly within Salesloft.
You'll need to be on a Vidyard Business Plan to get the Rhythm functionality that leverages Vidyard's video view notification capabilities to surface identified views and video percentage watched which will be translated into actions on your Rhythm dashboard.
With Rhythm, identified video views will be translated into prioritized actions based on viewer intent and the percentage of the video watched. For example, if less than 25% of a video is watched, Rhythm will create an EMAIL follow-up task. If more than 25% is watched, it will trigger a CALL follow-up task.
- The task generated from any of the Vidyard Plays will be assigned to the Person Owner within Salesloft.
- The Vidyard Live Feed notifications will be shown on the Person Owner's Live Feed.
- The standard email engagement (opens, clicks, replies) will be shown on the LiveFeed of Email/Video sender (not the person owner).
When you upgrade to a paid Vidyard plan, you get access to unlimited videos and access to powerful features like in-video CTA’s, video analytics, branding, and much more. You can also turn on the new Feeds integration which allows you to get video engagements notifications populated into your activity and live feed within Salesloft.
Check out this video on Vidyard's pricing and plans to understand which works best for your business.
- Have your Salesloft admin enable the Vidyard integration from the Settings Integrations tab.
- Open your email message, click the Integrations icon on the email compose window toolbar, and select Vidyard.
- Record your video and send the email with your personal video message embedded.
- Watch your engagement and response rates soar.