How it Works
Eliminate the chaos.
Keep sellers focused on the tasks that matter with Salesloft Rythym and Vidyard’s video engagement insights. Leverage buyer behaviour like video views to understand intent. Engagement activities are tied to a contact record within Salesloft for a full picture of prospect intent. Sellers can see and take actions directly within Salesloft, for a more integrated workflow.
Strike while leads are hot.
Track what each prospect watched, so you can reach out at the right time with the perfect message. Rhythm will automatically score and prioritize actions based on the percentage of the video watched so sellers never miss a hot lead or critical follow-up.
Prospect, connect and close with video.
Vidyard for Salesloft makes it easy to add a personal video message to your Salesloft emails and cadences. Quickly record custom video messages that help humanize the sales process and build rapport and trust. It's as easy as leaving a voicemail!
Personalize videos to drive action.
Include a custom animated thumbnail to grab viewers' attention and boost video views and open rates. Drive next steps by adding an in-video CTA that provides additional content or gives viewers easy access to your calendar.
- Watched less than 25% = Create email follow-up task
- Watched more than 25% = Create call follow-up task
- Watched more than 50% = Create call follow-up task
- Watched more than 75% =Create call follow-up task
Record and share personalized videos
- Use the camera and screen recording options to personalize your outreach
- Easily add and share videos into your emails and cadences
- Access your video library to quickly include pre-recorded videos and messages
- Include a custom or animated thumbnail to boost video views and opens
Perfectly time lead nurture and outreach
- Get video view notifications directly in your activity and live feed so you can quickly identify hot leads and personalize outreach
- Give your team more visibility into a contact's video engagement and perfectly plan the next move
Drive action with in-video CTAs
- Reduce friction in appointment setting by adding link to calendar
- Serve up additional content or resources to guide viewers on next steps
You'll need to be on a Vidyard Business Plan to get the Rhythm functionality that leverages Vidyard's video view notification capabilities to surface identified views and video percentage watched which will be translated into actions on your Rhythm dashboard.
With Rhythm, identified video views will be translated into prioritized actions based on viewer intent and the percentage of the video watched. For example, if less than 25% of a video is watched, Rhythm will create an EMAIL follow-up task. If more than 25% is watched, it will trigger a CALL follow-up task.
- The task generated from any of the Vidyard Plays will be assigned to the Person Owner within Salesloft.
- The Vidyard Live Feed notifications will be shown on the Person Owner's Live Feed.
- The standard email engagement (opens, clicks, replies) will be shown on the LiveFeed of Email/Video sender (not the person owner).
When you upgrade to a paid Vidyard plan, you get access to unlimited videos and access to powerful features like in-video CTA’s, video analytics, branding, and much more. You can also turn on the new Feeds integration which allows you to get video engagements notifications populated into your activity and live feed within Salesloft.
Check out this video on Vidyard's pricing and plans to understand which works best for your business.
- Have your Salesloft admin enable the Vidyard integration from the Settings Integrations tab.
- Open your email message, click the Integrations icon on the email compose window toolbar, and select Vidyard.
- Record your video and send the email with your personal video message embedded.
- Watch your engagement and response rates soar.