How it Works
The G2 integration shares these buyer intent signals with Salesloft:
- Profile views
- Pricing page views
- Sponsored content views
- Product comparisons
- Competitor/alternative views
- Category views
Create Plays using the buyer intent signals from G2 to automatically prompt sellers to follow up on critical prospect activity when it matters most. Plays are prioritized by Conductor AI in the Rhythm focus zone so that reps stay focused on the buyers and deals that are most likely to help them hit their number.
Buyer intent signals from G2 create notifications in users’ Live Feed, making it easy to stay on top of buyer activity without switching between apps.
Create personalized, effective Salesloft cadences that are informed and triggered by G2 buyer intent data, including profile views, category views, product views, and competitor views so that you can focus your time on prospects that are in market – and reach out before the competition!
Integration setup is done within the G2 admin portal, my.G2.
- Navigate to my.G2 and search for 'Salesloft' in the Integrations Hub.
- Enable the buyer intent integration to Salesloft by switching the Buyer Intent integration to “On” in the Settings section.
- Enter your Salesloft credentials in the Authenticate section to allow G2 access to your Salesloft account.
- Buyer intent data will be sent to Salesloft every 24 hours at midnight CST.
This integration between G2 and SalesLoft is for customers of G2 Buyer Intent, and requires a SalesLoft license.
The setup is done within the G2 portal. Instructions are below:
Enter your Salesloft credentials in the Authenticate section to allow G2 access to your Salesloft account.
To enable the buyer intent integration to Salesloft, switch the Buyer Intent integration to “On” in the Settings section.
Buyer intent data will be sent to Salesloft every 24 hours at midnight CST.
G2 Buyer Intent
G2 Buyer Intent